1. Are the Massage Therapists certified?
All Massage Therapists at The Green Spa are California Certified Massage Therapists, licensed by the City of Campbell.
2. Is it alright to request a specific therapist or gender?
For your comfort, please feel free to request a Massage Therapist you have worked with in the past or one whose suit your needs best. At this time, all of the staff is female.
3. Do I have to make an appointment?
Walk-ins are welcome and appointments can be made by phone for any of our massage services. Being on time for your appointment is greatly appreciated so that you may receive your full service and our other clients are not inconvenienced.
4. What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards, debit cards and Cash. No checks are accepted.
5. Do you accept health insurance?
We do not accept health insurance at this time, but we can provide a receipt so that you can seek reimbursement from your insurance company.
6. Do you have private room and shower?
Yes, private rooms and showers are available at The Green Spa.
7. What kind of oil do you use?
We use the finest quality oil that are fragrance free, made with natural and organic ingredients, paraben free, dye and colorant free.
8. Should I tip, and if so, what’s customary?
A gratuity is a good way to acknowledge your therapist and express your appreciation. After your service, in the event that you wish to leave any gratuity, a tip box and envelopes are located at the registration desk.
9. What do I wear during the massage?
For a full body massage, most people undress completely. This allows the Massage Therapist to access all body parts with ease and to give the best massage possible. However, you may choose to wear underwear. You will be asked to wrap-up in bath towel and properly covered throughout your treatment to insure your privacy and comfort.
10. Do you offer massage services outside The Green Spa?
All massage services are performed at The Green Spa facility and we do not provide outcall services.